Sunday, November 01, 2009

OPI Nordic Nights


Hiya All

I know I know I have been MIA lately... but for good reason. Some exciting news... I am having a baby! I am currently at the 1/2 way mark now.. all the morning sickness has gone, but guess what the smell of polish makes me feel sick... how crap is that.

Anyway I have a few back ups of pics I took ages ago that have been sitting in drafts so thought I would work my way through them until I can handle the polish smell. This polish is called OPI Nordic nights, its a fairly old polish so it has the old formula and applies wonderfully. This is a lovely creamy dark bluish red. This is actually one of my fav reds .... darn OPI for discontinuing it.. I don't have much left!!



13 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Helen (Nice Things) on October 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM said...

Oh wow - congratulations! That is brilliant news - so pleased for you!

I've heard that before about the smell of polish making pregnant ladies feel sick :(

It's a lovely OPI - why do they always discontinue the best ones?

Selina on October 28, 2009 at 9:40 PM said...

Woo-hoo - what awesome news! I had the most appalling morning sickness during the whole nine months of both of my pregnancies, and I remember how powerful smell can be. What's funny is how much it can differ not just from person to person but also from pregnancy to pregnancy. During my first pregnancy the smell of coffee and beer would make make me vomit, during my second pregnancy I became like a junkie sniffing every bag of coffee and bottle of beer I could get my hands on!

Kirsten on October 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM said...

Congratulations!

Dee on October 29, 2009 at 12:29 AM said...

Congratulations on your prospective family addition!

gildedangel on October 29, 2009 at 12:32 AM said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Mighty Lambchop on October 29, 2009 at 1:40 AM said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

contests and such on October 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM said...

Congrats on the baby!

Never heard of this polish name before- very ppretty!

Lucy on October 30, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

That's wonderful news to hear. God bless you both. Hope the smell stops making you sick. Beautiful shade on you. I love seeing the older polishes swatched.

Juicy Nails on October 31, 2009 at 4:07 AM said...

congratulations!:)
your nail polish is very pretty!

STERLINGNAILS on November 1, 2009 at 4:58 PM said...

Helen: Thank you, yep it sure makes me sick... oh and makes me sick OPI discontinue all the ones we like!

Selina: Heheh thank you , very excited, I am lucky it finished around 3 months. Hehehe @ ur bottle of beer!

Kristen: Thank you

Dee: Thank you

Gildedangel: Thank you it sure is

Mightylambchop: Thank you... love the nick by the way

Contests and such, thank you. Yep its a pretty old one I think

Lucy: Thank you, I know I am bummed I cant go near the stuff at the moment.... Yeah same here, love the old ones

Jucy Nails: Thank you

Anonymous said...

Just had my nails done for my daughter's wedding and the salon used Nordic Nights. I was so disappointed to find it discontinued! Any suggestions on a new color that's really close to it?

Beth said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! A friend at my church was also sick through her pregnancy and she was miserable. She's about halfway through and is getting better every day! ~~Love that red though!! I hate it when they discontinue all the fantabulous shades when I haven't even gotten to love them. *tears*

Matthewzor on November 21, 2009 at 7:36 AM said...

you have a ridiculous amount of blogs

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template