Saturday, May 16, 2009

Color Club Emerald Depths


Hiya All

Well I have not had time to do any swatching so I thought I would put up some pics I did ages ago and haven't shown you. These are from last year...as the nails are short and cute. I am not a huge Color Club fan but I do enjoy this color. Its such a vibrant shimmery blue.... but the name doesn't seem to suit it... how is this colour Emerald? Dunno... but still love the colour.





2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on May 19, 2009 at 4:16 AM said...

Why don't you like Color Club? I've bought quite a few polishes from them. Nice colors.

Eli on November 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

Wow, some days ago I made a franken using some Pure Luxe Minerals pigments, and it turned out exactly like this.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template