Monday, November 09, 2009

intl date line


Hiya All
Hope your all doing well. Today will be a very quick post of a oldie I have sitting around. Int'l date line is a colour I am iffy over, I have only worn this twice and still cannot decide if I should keep it or throw it.

The application is lovely but that's due to the fact its the old formula and full of lovely chemicals. In this pic I have 2 coats and the nail is fully opaque.
Should I keep it or throw it?

Also for those who have been waiting I FINALLY have some wedding pics to show you





















14 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

gildedangel on November 9, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

You look so beautiful!!!!! I love those pictures!

thriszha on November 9, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

ohh what a lovely couple.. u look so gorgeous!!!

Kirsten on November 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Definitely keep it! What a lovely shade, I love it on you.

Very nice photos of your wedding, you both look wonderful and happy.

cmp381 on November 10, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...

I like the color, although I would say if you are still on the fence about it, just let it go!

Thank you for sharing some of your wedding pictures, you look amazing. And even more important than that, you look HAPPY!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Helen (Nice Things) on November 10, 2009 at 4:46 AM said...

Yep, it's a nice shade. Keep it for a bit longer as the minute you bin it, you'll want it back!

You look utterly gorgeous. Amazing photos. Wow!! The B&W ones are fantstic. I hope my wedding pics are anywhere near as good as yours. Love your dress too :)

contests and such on November 10, 2009 at 5:45 AM said...

Beautiful pics!

kelliegonzo on November 10, 2009 at 6:33 AM said...

gorgeous pictures! i love them :) thanks for showing us! i swear you both look like people i know haha.

augusta on November 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

your wedding photos are amazing, you look soooo pretty. thanks for sharing.

Sharmaine said...

Lovely wedding pictures.
You came Malaysia for your honeymoon.

moonchaii on November 14, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

I say keep, and all your wedding pictures are lovely...I hope you two have a wonderful, happy life together

ainamakeup on November 15, 2009 at 3:53 AM said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful. And I think you should keep it. It's not a bad color.

Elizabeth said...

Your wedding photos are so beautiful!!

Aurora's Nails on December 14, 2009 at 5:17 AM said...

You look stunning! Those pictures are absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!

LOUCAS por KONAD on August 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM said...

their nail polishes are wonderful here in Brazil has no nail polishes so so beautiful, and I loved the pictures of your wedding you looked beautiful, congratulations, and your baby, ooohhhh, so cute, kisses from brasil

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template