Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Orly Gorgeous


Hi All

Today I thought I would show you something I just moved to my swap bin. Orly Gorgeous, even though its gorgeous it wasn't enough to keep me from putting in my swap pile. This looks so much better in the bottle than on the hands. In this pic I used 2 coats and you can still see the nails underneath.... not something i like. The things I like about this polish is the shine and the purple undertones to it... just lovely!

4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

jaljen on June 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM said...

That's definitely worth a 3rd coat. Or a 4th.

susies1955 on June 11, 2010 at 1:51 AM said...

Four coats is my limit so that one would be ok. :) I think it is a very pretty color. I love Orly's.
Susie

Jackie S. on June 15, 2010 at 8:20 AM said...

I agree, the colors are great but the formula is thin..too bad!

3 coats is my limit :)

susies1955 on June 26, 2010 at 4:58 AM said...

I see I left a comment already. LOL.
Love ORLY'S,
Hey I don't know if you have entered my giveaway but I'm only 22 followers from drawing the winner if you are interested in entering. :)
http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-enter-my-giveaway-o.html
Susie

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template