Friday, March 20, 2009

Blue sparrow and nail wrap update


Hi All
China Glaze blue sparrow is the colour I am sporting this weekend. This one goes hand in hand with China Glaze flying dragon. They seem to be the same consistency and texture. This one is a dark neon blue packed full of aqua glitter. The application of this one is good, really need 2 coats for this and a top coat is a must.... a top coat is also a must due to the fact it dries flat as its Neon.
No matter what the season this one looks fab for a pedi!





























I also wanted to give you an update on my nail wraps. The nail wraps have officially been removed. Its amazing the how much growth has come through since January.

Pics from Jan
















Pics taken today (March)
















Pics taken today (March)

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Steph NJ on March 20, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

My god your nails grow so fast! Oh also... I gave you an award over on NJ :)

Lucy on March 21, 2009 at 3:52 AM said...

You are truly blessed. Fast growing nails! They are beautiful. I haven't worn Blue Sparrow yet but I know it won't look as good as yours.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template