Sunday, March 29, 2009

China Glaze - Rain Storm


Hi All

This week I am sporting blues... so today I have for you China Glaze Rain storm. After a week of reds I thought it might be cool to try and give you a week of blues. Rainstorm is a lovely lilac based light blue with blue glitter suspended in it. It is quite sheer so you need 2-3 coats. Its such a lovely colour. In the picture I have 3 coats on as its sheer but super glossy.

I prefer bold or dark colours but this is something I think I can just handle wearing hehe.


Enjoy!












8 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Velvet on March 30, 2009 at 1:51 AM said...

I don't have many shades in that range of color. Very pretty though.

Body and Soul on March 30, 2009 at 5:31 AM said...

That is so glowy and a beautiful color! Your nails are lovely.

Melanie on March 30, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

Okay, THAT is pretty. A blue I might wear more than once.

sakura said...

a beautiful varnish and a very nice pose :-)

The Pretty Brown Girl on March 31, 2009 at 4:57 AM said...

That's a gorgeous blue. The name fits perfectly. You have some great nails! I love the shape. :)

STERLINGNAILS on March 31, 2009 at 3:02 PM said...

Velvet: Same here, nice for a change tho

Body and Soul - Thank you

Melanie- Its a great blue if u dont feel like something too out there.

Sakura- thanks luv

Pretty brown girl- thank you :-)

Lucy on April 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM said...

This is one shade that I've never seen swatched before. Is it a color from an older collection? Looks gorge on you!

Anonymous said...

i like this color.. can you tell me if this is out of stock??? in fact, i like a bunch of colors that i cant find at the stores.. can you help me??

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template