Monday, March 23, 2009

Dazzle dazzle dazzle


Hi All

Today I have another one of the swatches I managed to do over the weekend, this is actually one I decided to keep on for a few more days than just Sunday..... cos I loooved it so much. When i put this on the first thing that came to mind was.... why the hell didn't I try this baby sooner.
Its such a lovely rich jelly red packed with glitter. It sparkles like mad in the sun and just looks so glossy in the shade. Its not one of those glitter packed polishes that look gritty, it really is a classy polish. I am certain to be sporting this one over winter for sure!










2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

tuli on March 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM said...

This color looks hot ! i loved it :-)

Lucy on March 24, 2009 at 2:37 AM said...

I love this shade. Reds are always beautiful. Add some glimmer and wow! Looks pretty on you.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template