Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Greenwich Village... hmmm not so keen


Hi All

As I am into greens this week due to the fact that St Patricks day is coming up. Oh I love a green beer and not to mention fabulous green nails. Today I have tried OPI Greenwich Village. In the bottle is looks like a medium yellow based polish. I just love the colour even though my fiance nick named this the "slime" colour. I was disappointed with the application of this one. I know it is a jelly base but its way too watery and thin. What you see on my nails is 3 coats and you can still see my nail beds. Other than the application I really still like this colour and will endeavour to try this one again.

I always try the ones I dislike twice, if I hate it twice its out the door!



5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Steph NJ on March 10, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

Love the special background :D and the green polish too ♥

STERLINGNAILS on March 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM said...

hehehe thanks, getting ready for pattys day.

Anne Karin on March 10, 2009 at 7:37 PM said...

Didn't like the application of this polish either. But love the color! :D I got a lot of bubbles, but I'll give it a another chance later on.

Asami on March 11, 2009 at 1:05 AM said...

You could try a coat over a white, black or metallic silver if the sheerness is what bugs you. :)

Lucy on March 11, 2009 at 6:41 AM said...

I have this color but haven't tried it. It really looks lovely on you. I love the color. I appreciate your different backgrounds.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template