Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Im ready to hit the streets!


Another awesome red I tried over the weekend. OPI Red-y to hit the streets!. This one is close to dazzle me but the glitter suspended in this jelly is silver rather than gold glitter glitter. They are in the same vein of colour tho. This one applied like a dream and in the pics I have 2 coats. I do think, as this is a jelly you could really give it another coat if you wanted to... I personally thought it looked fine with just 2 coats.


On another note....I'm so excited I am off to the Melbourne International Beauty expo next weekend 4/5, I am hoping to bring back a truck load of interesting polishes to show you all.













5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

The Asian Girl on March 24, 2009 at 4:24 PM said...

Wow! That looks great; reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

The Pretty Brown Girl on March 25, 2009 at 8:22 AM said...

This red is really popping! It looks exciting! Very hot! I like the idea of the silver glitter suspended in the red jelly color. Quite interesting. :)

Lucy on March 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM said...

Another beautiful red. Have a good time and bring back alot of products. Can't wait to see the new things you'll have.

Velvet on March 25, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

I love it! Very nice on you.I'm such a lover of reds! Infact, I'm trying to steer clear of reds and try new colors. But this just makes me want to keep adding to my collection of reds.Lol!

STERLINGNAILS on March 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM said...

Thw Asian Girl- thanks I am loving it, it is not as glittery as Ruby pumps

The pretty brown girl- It really is such a lovely colour

Lucy- Hehehe I will im excited

Velvet- Same here... hey u can never have enough reds!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template