Monday, March 16, 2009

My Green for St Pattys Day


Hi All

Today I am posting a lovely green I am sporting for St Patricks day tomorrow. The polish is called Sinful San Francisco. I am totally loving this yellow based emerald green. Its a lovely glossy shade with a hint of green shimmer throughout.

The formula of this was nicer than I expected. It was not too thin and not too thick, just right. With the first coat it looked a bit wishy washy but the second coat fixed it right up. Excellent application 2 coats and you have the desired look (nail fully covered and colour matches the bottle).
Worth getting your hands on this one!





4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Vanessa on March 17, 2009 at 12:24 AM said...

Ohhh; I've been lemming this one for a while; it's gorgeous!!

Lucy on March 17, 2009 at 3:16 AM said...

I have this polish but decided to wear something different. I'm wearing BB's Poison Ivy for St Partick's Day. I've been looking at that color on the blogs and couldn't wait to get it. I love it. San Francisco is a gorgeous color. You have beautiful nails.

The Pretty Brown Girl on March 18, 2009 at 2:37 AM said...

I have this one on today as well. This is a perfect emerald green. I love it. And you can't beat the price!

STERLINGNAILS on March 18, 2009 at 7:48 PM said...

Vanessa - its super worth it

Lucy- Ohh sounds like a nice choice, oh thank you

The pretty brown girl- sure is!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template