Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nicole by OPI............... Midnight Madness!


Hi All


Well today I thought I would show you a colour other than RED. I actually got this colour about 2 days ago and just had to put it on immediately!. This colour is Nicole by OPI Midnight madness. I am not a huge fan of the Nicole colours but this one is definitely a winner.


This is a lovely blackened navy blue packed full of blue sapphire sparkles. The sparkles are really noticeable in the sun and shade. The application was excellent it was opaque at 1 coat but you need a second coat to show the true beauty of this colour. This is what I wanted OPI Midnight blue glitter to be.


1 more week to go till the Melbourne International Beauty Expo ... Yippeee!













3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

clockwork on March 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

Wow. Do want! I'd never seen this one before, must secure a bottle!

Lucy on March 29, 2009 at 3:45 AM said...

I've never used Nicole polish. I love this color. Looks beautiful on you. I don't think I've seen a bad polish on you. You have lovely shaped nails and hands.

George on March 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM said...

Congratulations on your engagement. I wonder what color will your finger and toenails bne on that glorious day? Your web blog is fabulopus and your photos are excellant and sharp looking.

I love OPI and Sephora by OPI nail colors on my toes. This is a great shade. Your nails are gorgeous looking. I have to agree with Lucy, every color looks awesome on your nails.

((((((((huggs)))))))

Love,

George ;0

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template