Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ohhhh Essie Groovy Grape


Hiya All


Today I have for you Essie Groovy grape. I got this one in a swap as its not one that's available in Australia... mega bummer as its super hot. A BIG thank you to the lovely lady who swapped with me... u know who you are.... *hugs*
This one I believe is an Ulta exclusive (which makes me mad... Grrr and double grrrr!). Essie groovy grape is a lovely vampy purple with a real blast of deep purple shimmer to it. The application of this one was amazing, I tend to find Essie polishes a little wishy washy but this one was divine, almost opaque in 1 coat and just seems to glow with 2 coats! Apart from being a super colour with super application it has awesome lasting power too!

My pics were taken when the sun was setting so they look a little on the crap side, but at least you can see the shimmer and the way the polish just glows.







6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Steph NJ on March 31, 2009 at 3:50 PM said...

Ulta seriously needs to get its butt over to Aus & NZ!

clockwork on March 31, 2009 at 11:41 PM said...

wow, that is a foxy shade!

Velvet on April 1, 2009 at 2:04 AM said...

Beautiful shade for autumn.

Amabile on April 1, 2009 at 3:18 AM said...

I have thought that I don't need any Essies, but now I have to think again :-) This is soooo nice!

Lucy on April 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM said...

Only an Ulta exclusive, phooey! Now that is a color I love. No bridal shades for me. Although if you put them on your nails I would probably love them! You have just beautiful nails.

Federico said...

ehm... i arrived here thanks to google... but I was actually searching for other groovy & grapes

http://groovy.codehaus.org/Grape

:-)

nice nails, anyway!

bye!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template