Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ohhhhh Dress to Empess


Hi All

Today I got to swatch 4 polishes, that's a big effort for me, as never have more than enough time to do 1-2.... so it was a good day.

Today I have for you dress to empress from 2005 Japanese collection. It is a lovely bright glittery red. This one applies like a jelly and you need 2-3 coats to get the look of the bottle colour, however you can slightly see the nail bed still, I still LOVE THIS ONE!













3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on March 24, 2009 at 2:39 AM said...

This is a lovely color. Reds are always beautiful.

אֶפי on November 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
אֶפי on November 7, 2009 at 10:45 AM said...

it looks great on you!
can you please tell me how come it has the ProWide brush?
I have Let Them Eat Rice Cake from this collection and it has a very small brush...

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template