Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OPI Bastille my heart....


Hiya All

Today I have yet another swatch from the weekend. OPI Bastille my heart, which is from the France collection. This is a gorgeous red, actually I would say its a lovely berry vampy red. This one applies really well, in my pic there is 2 coats which gave the exact colour of the bottle. This colour has a shimmer through it which is noticeable in the sun and direct light. In the sun you can see the magenta shimmer ..... however indoors it really is a vampy red. I find it tends to look like a dull colour indoors. :-(

This one is something i would wear on the feet more than the hands, but that's only because i love loud colours.








2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

The Pretty Brown Girl on March 26, 2009 at 3:33 AM said...

This is such a sophisticated red. I like that one. :)

Lucy on March 26, 2009 at 5:01 AM said...

Another beauty. I haven't worn any reds since Christmas. I'll have to break one out.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template