Saturday, March 14, 2009

OPI DS Royal - Jap/Asia Version


Hi All

Today I thought I would show you something I tried recently and loved. DS Royal but the Asia Version. I am loving it its, its a lovely mauve purple packed full of holo glitter. The application of this one is superb and very easy to apply. In my pic I have 2 coats on and no topcoat It really is stunning!















5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Steph NJ on March 14, 2009 at 9:55 PM said...

gorgeous!

Jessica on March 15, 2009 at 6:29 AM said...

That color is BEAUTIFUL! Where can we find it in the US?

Lucy on March 17, 2009 at 3:14 AM said...

Wish I could find it. Looks very pretty on you. Well I guess I do have enough polish. I must be getting sick!

Vanity on March 18, 2009 at 4:36 AM said...

Oh, I just found the whole chart of those Asia DSs. *Dies* I hope they just look good in the bottle, not IRL ; )

STERLINGNAILS on March 18, 2009 at 7:52 PM said...

Steph- thanks

Jessica/Lucy thank you, not sure if you can get it in the usa

Vanity :-) they are lovely

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template