Thursday, March 26, 2009

OPI You dont know Jaques!


Hiya All

Oh my gosh the weather is really changing here in Melbourne. As Autumn is upon us here I decided to break out my favourite Autumn/winter colour grey. OPI you don't know Jacques is from the OPI French collection. It is a lovely darkened grey with a mauve undertone to it. It is a creme so it applied like a dream and you only need 2 thin coats to get an all over opaque look. The lasting quality is absolutely fabulous with this one. i have be able to go 2 weeks without chips with this colour.

Loving this dreamy grey!










7 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Sakura on March 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM said...

Wow I just discovered your blog! I love your nails, they are beautiful, the shape and perfect: O you wear this wonderfully varnishes !

Helen said...

I've just discovered your blog too. Great work! YDKJ is possibly my favourite OPI colour of all time. We're approaching Spring in the UK (although you wouldn't know it from the rain!) and I'll be sorry to relegate YDKJ until the Autumn. I had to order three bottles in case it got discontinued...

Brooke on March 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM said...

I really, really like the new layout! I think it makes your blog much easier to read!

Your nails are so pretty and long :)

Katie on March 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

Your nails look perfect and the colour looks great on you!!I'm loving the colour too!!So chic and beautiful!

Velvet on March 27, 2009 at 1:19 PM said...

I love this color too! Your nails are lovely!!

STERLINGNAILS on March 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM said...

Sakura- Aww thank you, i am glad you enjoy it :-)

Helen - Great to hear. Isnt it a fab colour!
I did the same, I have a back up.

Brooke- thanks I think I am going to leave it like this for a while

Katie- Thank you

Velvet- thank you

Lucy on March 29, 2009 at 3:41 AM said...

Such a beautiful color. I never tire of looking at it. Especially on your lovely nails.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template