Sunday, March 15, 2009

San Remo!


Wow OPI San Remo Rouge is AMAZING! I got this one last week and when I looked at the colour in the bottle I was like meh its ok but on the nails its stunning!!! Its such a creamy rose pink that just glows when its on the nails. I could not stop looking at my nails after I out this one on. In the pics I have 2 coats and no topcoat and its amazingly glossy!

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Vanessa on March 17, 2009 at 1:21 AM said...

So pretty! Love your nails :)

The Edge of Sanity said...

You have been nominated by The Edge of Sanity that YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS!! To accept the nomination, follow the rules in the linked post, and have fun!

STERLINGNAILS on March 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Vanessa- why thank you!

The edge oh wow thank you will have a look

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template