Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Toe-Tally Summer!


Hi All
This week I am on a green kick but I had to let you know about this one. OPI Its Toe-Tally Summer, why oh why haven't I tried this one sooner..I am LOVING this pink. This pink is a lovely darker barbie pink but its a jelly. It applies really well and in two coats you get a lovely jelly finish with only a hint of nail bed.

Not only was the application fab but the staying power of this colour is excellent. My pics were taken after 3 days of wear!!!!

Why couldn't Greenwich village apply like this one?










2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on March 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

Hi! I was commenting on other blogs how much I love all the dark colors. Love the blues, greens and purples. Now you have this lovely shade of pink. I just have to admit to a love of all colors of polish. Just a favoring of the dark side! You have beautiful nails.

The Pretty Brown Girl on March 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

Your nails have an awesome shape.

I'm starting to love the jelly finishes now. This is so sweet...I love pink!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template