Friday, March 27, 2009

Want more red? OPI Wanted red or alive!


Hiya All
Today I have another red for you. Gosh I have been spamming you with reds all week. I will have to give you some more variety next week! Today I have for you OPI Wanted red or alive, this is a lovely creme pinky red.....defiantly not a straight red.. it really has a strong pinkish tone to it. This one is fairy old, so it has the old formula and goes on like a dream. In the picture I have 2 coats and haven't applied a top coat yet.

This one is prefect for summer or winter, all round fabulous colour!














4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Velvet on March 28, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

Your nails make the color look fantastic! It's a very pretty red on it's own to.

Melanie on March 28, 2009 at 5:07 AM said...

I SWEAR I was looking at this one on eBay last night! I gotta have it.

Lucy on March 29, 2009 at 3:43 AM said...

Another beauty!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find this color. Has always been my fav.... I recently ran out of it and can't locate anywhere to purchase. Any ideas?

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template