Monday, April 06, 2009

Aurba Aruba Aruba... Blue :-)


Hiya All

I feel sad moving the colorcopia swatches down the page but its time to liven up this blog with a great blue. Aruba blue is one of my favourite blues, its deep, glossy, lovely and hot. The application of this is excellent goes on like butter and you only need 2 coats. I wear this one on my toes all the time... but don't want to make you sick with a pic of feet so swatched on the nails for you. I just love how glossy this one is and it stays glossy for a few days without having to touch it up with top coat. This one is from Essies core line.

Note: Disappointed Essie didn't make it to the Melbourne International Beauty expo!!!!





5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on April 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM said...

Stunning!

Deez Nailz on April 6, 2009 at 9:39 PM said...

Whoa,That is really pretty! And, you have beautiful nails.

clockwork on April 6, 2009 at 10:37 PM said...

that is so gorgeous and electric looking!

Velvet on April 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

Beautiful! Thanks for posting it.

Lucy on April 7, 2009 at 3:37 PM said...

I agree with Nixxy, stunning nails. I love the color and the glossyness of it.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template