Friday, April 10, 2009

China Glaze Kicks collection swatches


Hiya All
Oh my gosh I was so excited when I got these, they are all such fantastic colours!

B-Girlz
This is a lovely hot pink shimmer. This has a kinda metallic shimmer throughout it. I found the application a little watery and you can still see the nail under the polish.











It's Poppin
This one is a lovely dark sexy hot pink. This one has a slight shimmer but only seems noticeable in the sun. The application was excellent and has a lovely glossy finish to it.












Style Wars
This is a lovely medium orange that applied like a jelly. This is a lovely warm toned orange with a fab glossy finish.













Entourage
This is a lovely yellow based lime green. This has a lemon and green shimmer throughout. I love the colour but it want the best to apply, it was a little wishy washy. I still love it though!












Oh how street it is
This is a vibrant red based orange which applied like a jelly. I adore this one, its application is fantastic!

Laced up
This one is a fun creamy candy pink. 2 coats and you have a a fully opaque nail. This one is so pretty!

Breakin
This is a lovely light tangerine orange. This is somewhat a muted orange and has a lovely golden shimmer throughout. I found the application a little streaky but the overall colour is fun.

Sneaker Head
This colour is a delicious watermelon red. This applied like a cream and has flawless application, 2 coats and you have an opaque nail. Such a pretty colour.


Sky High-top
A lovely darkened sky blue with a hint of shimmer. This one applied like a cream and you only need 2 coats to get an fully opaque look on the nail.

Fly
A lovely purple/magenta pink. This had a flawless application and only needed 2 coats to be opaque. This has a awesome pink shimmer throughout it. This one will defiantly be a fav pedi colour for me.


I have left my favourite 2 colours to last.
Customs kicks
This is a lovely turquoise mint green with a gold shimmer. This applies like a cream and has a perfect application. Just need 2 coats and you have a fully opaque nail. Super Super pretty!!!!



Paper Chasing
OMG I love greens and this just fulled my green addiction. This is a lovely fresh grass green with a lovely green shimmer throughout. The application was so so with this... so it really needs 3 coats but soooooooooo worth it!

6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Astasia on April 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM said...

Beautiful!!! Your nail are amazing!!!
Thanks for swatching!

Lucy on April 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

I just saw these on another blog and I said to myself "good, I can pass these up". Now here you swatched them all and they are beautiful! They all look very different. The other blog some of the colors look the same. Your nails look so beautiful. Happy Easter to you.

Steph NJ on April 11, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Oh Ronna, you have me lemming the whole shebang!

STERLINGNAILS on April 12, 2009 at 11:11 AM said...

Astasia- Thank you

Lucy- Hehehe no u need to get them all, they are such amazing colours. Thank you and have a gr8 Easter

Steph- You need to get them all, I need to see them all on your lovely nails!

Charming nails: on April 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM said...

Thanks for swatch! Love your nails!

Cheap Jordans on April 22, 2010 at 2:03 PM said...

Excellent post. It was very helpful for me.I knew little in this part before,Thank you for sharing !

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template