Saturday, April 18, 2009

Essie Flirty Fuschia- ohhh u hurt my eyes ur so hot!


Hiya All

Today I am showing you a polish I have worn all week, as I did not have the heart to take it off I love it so much. Essie Flirty Fuchsia is an amazingly bright neon pink.... and when I mean bright... its so bright it almost hurt your eyes looking at it. The application of this one is great, it 2 coats to get the desired look of the bottle. You NEED a top coat for this one, as its Neon it dries Matt. The wear of this one is so so, its like all neon's... cracks after 3 days or so. I am not saying the wear or this is bad as such, its par on par with all Neon's.


I have had over 7 people comment on how good the colour is this week, they are amazed at how bright the polish it.... and how 'fun' looking it looks. I will be wearing this one again... its HOT stuff!
P.s A few people have asked what top coat I use to get my nails so glossy. The top coat I use is Essie good to go. Its amazingly glossy and doesn't take too long to dry. In saying that.. if I am in a huge rush I use China Glaze fast forward, its not as glossy but dies SUPER fast.. but the smell of the polish is awful... hence why I try not to use it much.


5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Velvet on April 19, 2009 at 2:44 AM said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous color! I really like these fuschia shades!

Lucy on April 19, 2009 at 3:07 AM said...

That is really bright and beautiful. Looks very pretty on you. I didn't know neons cracked like that. Good to know. I don't own any neons yet.

clockwork on April 19, 2009 at 4:44 AM said...

Love the stand out brightness.

Tuli on April 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

This is a really gorgeous shade of fuscia and it looks very good on you :-)

princess on October 23, 2009 at 5:54 AM said...

I have to have this color is si so beautiful!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template