Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Essie North Fork Collection - my swatches


Hiya All

Was very excited when I saw these come out. Its about time Essie gave us have some blues rather than the some weird version of pink. The colours in this collection are all something worth trying, normally I find in a collection there is one I don't like... but happy to say all of them are excellent colours!

The first one I tried was Sag Harbour. This is a silvery blue with a shimmer to it. The application was excellent, no troubles there...two coats and your nail is fully opaque.




























Next I have Greenport

Wow such a creamy Minty green which has some blue to it. No shimmer, 2 coats to get opaque and applies like a dream!





















Last but not least.... Shelter Island. Ohhhh I love this blue. Its like a dark creamy baby blue. I love this colour but I found it somewhat hard to apply... worth trying though!



3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on April 8, 2009 at 2:39 AM said...

These polishes are just beautiful on you. I haven't worn any cremes in months. Guess I'll have to stop with all the holos and glittery, shimmery colors. It's so hard to do. But I look at your nails and I have to try a creme. I definitely will be buying all three shades.

Velvet on April 8, 2009 at 4:47 AM said...

I Love these colors too!! I just got done posting these colors on my blog a couple of days ago. But I think your beautiful nails. Do these colors much more justice than mine....lol!

Olivia C. on April 8, 2009 at 5:43 AM said...

I really can’t wait to get these! They look really pretty on you! :)

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template