Monday, April 13, 2009

I love Essie.... Beverly Hills!


Hiya All


I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter break, I know I sure am, spending a bit of time doing some swatches. I noticed that everyone is really into the Essie love Beverly hills, so thought I would try out my bottle that has been sitting around the house. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at how much I love this colour.



The application of this one is amazing, and I mean amazing.... it applies like butter onto the nail. With the first creamy coat the nail is already nearly opaque and the second coat just makes the nail dazzle. It is a rich red with a golden shimmer throughout and just glows on the nail. This polish is somewhat more expensive than a regular bottle of Essie, but if you are a fan of reds... u must add this to your collection. Move over OPI I'm not a waitress... I love Beverly hills has come to town!




1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on April 13, 2009 at 3:20 AM said...

Very pretty shade on you. How much more expensive is it. Have a Happy Easter

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template