Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is it a little late for Kris Kringle? OPI Kris Kringle makes me tingle!


Hi All

This is another polish i swatched over the weekend. I am sooo loving this colour. I didn't experience the sheerness that everyone talks about, I found this polish to be excellent in all ways possible lol. I used 3 coats to get the look of the bottle and each coat went on really well. I didn't not find the polish to be watery and the final finish was not gritty at all. I love the golden shimmer this polish ha in direct sunlight, its so pretty!
This is an amazing brown and prefect for upcoming Autumn!





1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on April 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM said...

I can't wait for this shade. It looks beautiful on you as always.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template