Friday, April 03, 2009

Its a HOT HOT Topic - Hot Topic Blue


Hiya All

OH my gosh I cant believe I have been wearing the same colour all week. I loved the colour so much I just couldn't bare to remove it. The colour I am referring to the polish Hot Topic Blue Glitter. I am so in love with this colour.... its a fabulously glittery deep blue. The application is the only thing I wasn't a fan of, the brush and the bottle is so awkward but the reward of how the polish looks on the nail is well worth the trouble. I was really shocked by the lasting power of this polish, I have work it for 5 days straight and I only have minimal tip wear.

I am totally love this one, might decant it into another bottle though... with a nicer brush!










2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on April 3, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...

Beautiful shade of blue. My God your nails look like they've grown even longer! Never in my life have I had nails even half that long. They are beautiful though. Another brand of polish I must check out.

Velvet on April 3, 2009 at 11:59 PM said...

OMG! That is a fantastic blue!! Looks great with your skintone! I don't blame you for not wanting to take it off!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template