Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OPI 2009 Brights Collection - Paige Denim


Hiya All


I haven't posted in a few days but have been busy doing some swatching so please forgive me. Today I received the Paige denim collection and I hate to say it.... OMG I love it. All the colours are cremes and they are all really nice. The application of all of them are excellent with the exception of the grey called Over the Taupe. The Taupe was runny and streaky.


The OPI Paige Denim collection has 6 shades which are all cremes. When I fist saw their promo pics I was thinking to myself .. oh just great another boring collection, but my opinion changed immediately once I started to do some swatching.


Here are the pics and I think they speak for themselves. I have tried to capture an accurate pic of each colour. Enjoy!



Promo Pic





A Grape it




In my back pocket





No room for blues!





On the same paige





Shorts Story





Over the Taupe


11 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Helen on April 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM said...

Wow - your photos are great. I love No Room For Blues - really stunning and perfect for summer.

How close is Over The Taupe to YDKJ? They look kind of similar to me so I'm working out if I neeeeed it!

STERLINGNAILS on April 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM said...

Hi Helen

hehe thanks, yee the blue i amazing.

I would get YDKJ instead of over the taupe...

Lucy on April 22, 2009 at 3:19 AM said...

Love all the colors. Favorites are A Grape It, On the Same Paige and Over the Taupe. Nails look lovely as usual. Can see your break on the Over the Taupe. How do you get your nail to stay on? I usually just chope them all off. I can understand that you wouldn't want to. Your length is amazing.

Velvet on April 22, 2009 at 4:34 AM said...

Nice colors! I'm thinking the "grape" color is what I like.

Mary on April 22, 2009 at 4:43 AM said...

I just came across your blog and love it! Thanks for posting this collection, I've been curious about it. I agree with you, it's a lovely collection and I can't wait to get them!

STERLINGNAILS on April 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM said...

Lucy-
Yes I like those ones too. Oh yes the break, well the lump is a nail wrap I havent had a chance to take off. A the moment it looks like a piece on linen stuck on the nail as most of the glue as come off. I havent had a change to do a good soak... hence the lump.

I will be chopping them soon!

Velvet, oh yeah the grape is awesome!

Mary, welcome! yes it ended up being a really nice collection

Anonymous said...

wow! i stumble upon your blog, i love the colors! Amazing!

Katie said...

Do you know whether No room for blues is simular to Just Groovy?

Jaylan on June 15, 2009 at 11:41 PM said...

i love the bluee, i just got my nails dont yesterday, and i love it!

rduht on July 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

Your Best Choice! wow power leveling and wow gold wow gold

徵信社 on November 27, 2009 at 4:14 AM said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template