Thursday, April 16, 2009

OPI Hollywood & Wine! Yummy


Hiya All


how cute are these nails! I found this pic today while sorting out files on my PC. I think this was taken around October 08. I believe I decided about a week after this one to grow my nails a little longer. I do however prefer the darker vampy colours on short nails. I am a huge fan of the colour by OPI Hollywood and Wine. Its a deliciously glossy vampy brown Burgundy. You only need 2 coats to get the look of what is displayed in the bottle and it gives you a glossy look.

Did I say I am a huge fan of this colour?..... HUGE! its just HOT

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

clockwork on April 17, 2009 at 4:18 AM said...

Ooh I like this color a lot, looks great with the nail shape here as well. Vamptacular.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template