Sunday, April 26, 2009

OPI Lilac colours compared .... OPI A Grape Fit!


Hiya All


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine has been full of doing wedding things and you guessed it.. painting nails lol. A few people have contacted me to ask me to compare OPI A grape Fit against a few other of opi's lilacs, so here the are.


You can see clearly from the pics below that they are all different shades of lilac. So if you are not sure whether or not you should get A grape fit as you may think its too close to Do you lilac it, be assured they are very different colours.


5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

edelmc said...

thanks you so so much. i have done out in deco which i love and is my go to pedi shade and will defo be getting a grape fit after seeing your comparision photos. are you able to do a comparision of this years and last years essie neons and China Glazes neons?

Nail Fanatic on April 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM said...

Hi! My friend linked me to your blog! I'm loving it so far. Your nails are so long *envies*. I'm definitely getting grape fit. I love purple nail polish!

Lucy on April 30, 2009 at 6:36 AM said...

Love all the purples. I have to get A Grape Fit. Really pretty. Thanks for the comparisons of the three.

prettybeautiful on May 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM said...

i am having a grape fit on my nails now, and totally loving the color!

... on April 5, 2010 at 9:59 AM said...

I got Done Out In Deco last year thinking it'd be a lilac version of Mod About You- kind of a pinkish whiteout color... but it wasn't... it wasn't quite what I was looking for- it looks like Do You Lilac it might be JUST what I was looking for, thanks for swatching!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template