Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time for OPI Glitters!


Hiya All



Today I thought I would glam this blog up a little and show you some fun glitters. Much of my glitters do not get much love, so I thought I would break them out since the weather in Melbourne is so crappy this week.... wet and cold... glitters will cheer me up lol.


Paris Couture for sure
This is one is a really nice one. Its a silver based glitter top coat but has some multi colour glitter throughout. In this pic I have 3 coats. This would look great over a black.






OPI Silver snowflakes
This one is a straight silver glitter. The only time I use this is at Christmas for nail art as it tends to be too share to use on its own.. plus its quite plain.




OPI Cherry much in love
This one was released for Valentines day. It looks amazing in the bottle but I hate to say it... it looks tacky on the nail as its so gritty. The polish goes on like a jelly and is packed full of gritty glitter.










OPI Thrills in Beverley hills
I don't know why this one doesn't get more love. This is such a lovely antique gold glitter polish. Its not gritty and dries glossy. In this pic I have 3 coats on.






OPI Love will blossom
This one was released for Valentines day. Again this one looks amazing in the bottle but it looks tacky on the nail as its so gritty. This one is super is packed full of gritty glitter.




2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Mary on April 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM said...

Those are all so pretty, thanks for showing us! Love the last 3, especially.

Meredith on May 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM said...

OPI does some amazing glitters!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template