Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bloom Bianca... oh this one is hot stuff!


Hiya All
I hope you are all having a great weekend. Today I managed to get a few swatches done and one of the polish I wanted to show you is Bloom Bianca. I have never tried bloom polish but and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. The polish applied really well and had a great consistency.. not too thick or thin. In the pictures I have 2 coats on, I really don't think a third was needed.

I love how blue teal colour and how it takes on a whole new look in the sun. The only down side about the polish is the price... $20 a bottle.... or 2 for $15.






6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Céline on May 24, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

This color is very pretty ! I felt in love with Bloom Mena, but unfortunately, can't have it in France...
The price per bottle is o_O !

Lucy on May 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM said...

Very pretty color. Your nails seem to have really grown longer lately. They look so pretty usual.

Mary on May 24, 2009 at 10:18 PM said...

What a beautiful polish! I love the color. Your nail look beautiful :)

clockwork on May 25, 2009 at 4:21 AM said...

This polish is absolutely gorgeous. Wow.

kittyluvscolor on May 25, 2009 at 6:14 AM said...

I love this! Looks amazing on you. I've seen these before and went to the website to order some but then saw the price tag and changed my mind! Hopefully one day I will get a couple of these!

Anonymous said...

The site says "Purchase 2 Nail Polish Shades online for only $29.95!"

Wish they were 2 for 15 like your post said.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template