Thursday, May 21, 2009

China Glaze DV8


Hiya All

hope you are all well! Today I was looking through some of my pics I haven't shown you and I came across this little beauty. China Glaze DV8. This is from China Glaze OMG collection, which is still readily available. This is a lovely holographic teal, the application is excellent.. I didn't find it streaky but I have to say the lasting ability for this one is not the best. In saying that.... I tend to find holos don't last very well with me... not matter what routine I do!

So holo fans... what routine do you use to get lasting ability?

I just love how this colour looks on short nails.... its awesome.

7 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

clockwork on May 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

DV8 is so gorgeous.

The Pretty Brown Girl on May 21, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

I've only used one holo so far, IDK from this same collection. It lasted well for me. This collection is so gorgeous! I may have to snag DV8. It looks so pretty on your nails. :)

Amabile on May 21, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

I use Seche Vite or Nubar Diamont Top Coat but I think that it flattens the holografic effect a little. Not much, but enought to notice. I add one coat of polish + top coat every evening, so that mani stays fresh.

kittyluvscolor on May 22, 2009 at 2:01 AM said...

I love this color! one of my favs! I find that the inda peel off. but I love them so much I don't care lol!

Anonymous said...

Base coat + holo + top coat + holo = durability AND sparkly holo goodness

Lucy on May 24, 2009 at 8:50 PM said...

Very pretty on you. Love those holos.

Nikki on May 29, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

I love this colour, I ordered it a couple of days ago so hoping it arrives today.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template