Wednesday, May 13, 2009

China Glaze Moonpoool VS Zoya Madori


Hiya All

Hope you are all doing well. Its been a mega busy week for me and I only managed to scrape this swatch together today. I was looking through some of my greens and saw Madori and thought hmmm that it reminds me of Moonpool... so hence the swatch comparison. I found them to look quite different in the bottle but on the nail they are very similar. The main difference is that Moonpool is slightly darker and the application is much thinner due to the fact the bottle is old. Other than that if you are desperate to get yourself a bottle of moonpool... I personally wouldn't bother Madori is super close and the applications is x10 better!

So onto the pics



4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Mary on May 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

Ah, the elusive Moonpool! That sure is a good match though, I'll have to pick up the Madori because I don't think I'll ever find Moonpool. Thanks for showing us that discovery :)

Lacquer Laine on May 14, 2009 at 12:29 AM said...

Wow. Thank you! I have Midori but have seriously wanted Moonpool, and now I don't have to feel bad that I haven't found it!

Lucy on May 14, 2009 at 2:34 AM said...

I've also wanted Moonpool and now I don't have to drool any longer! I have Midori on the way, hooray. That's wonderful about your sister coming back home. How fantastic for you. Have fun catching up on news and hugs.

Kajalpennan on May 15, 2009 at 5:50 AM said...

Looks the same to me. Lovley both of them :)

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template