Friday, May 29, 2009

China Glaze WICKED STEPSISTERS... um wow


Hiya all


Well its Friday yay! I thought I would show you a yummy colour I am wearing over the weekend. This is HTF? I think it may be... Anyway this is a lovely deep shimmery red.

This one really reminds me of the summer days collection - Raspberry Festival. This applies exactly the same as the summer days collection. 2 coats of Wicked stepsisters and you have the perfect opaque colour. The only issue I have with this colour is noticeable tip wear... I have had this on for 1 day and my tips are already showing....... how annoying!

Anyway on to the pics!









Does anyone know the other colours from the collection with Wicked stepsisters?




5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

enamelcoated on May 29, 2009 at 9:59 PM said...

I think it's from a whole cinderella-themed collection... from memory "Fairy Godmother", "Wicked Stepsisters", "Stroke of Midnight" and another one about a slipper or a shoe or something... I don't have any, just read about it somewhere!

kittyluvscolor on May 30, 2009 at 1:57 AM said...

I got a polish lot on ebay and it included this color and then the seller decided to just refund me the money instead of sending me my polish! I was so upset! This looks amazing on you!!!!

Helen on May 30, 2009 at 5:47 AM said...

Wonderful colour on you - your nails look great. I don't wear a lot of red but I relly like this one. Love the name too!

Reiko on May 30, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

It's from the Glass Slippers collection. No one's really sure when it was released, but it includes these:

Glass Slipper
Belle of the Ball
Fairy Godmother
Happily Ever After
If the Shoe Fits
Stroke of Midnight
Wicked Stepsisters

The whole collection looks gorgeous, and that color looks fabulous on you!

Francine on June 4, 2009 at 8:24 AM said...

I can't find the Glass Slippers collection...

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template