Friday, May 22, 2009

OMG Hot Topic Purple glitter....WOW and double WOW


Hiya All

Today I have on a colour that has absolutely got me staring at my nails every 5 minutes. I got this one in a swap yesterday and as soon as I saw it I just HAD to put it on. This is such an amazing colour, it reminds me of OPI Ink but with more bang. This colour is such a glittery purple with a heavy blue base and just packed and I MEAN packed full of glitter. The application was excellent 2 coats and you have the desired look of the bottle. The only bad thing I have to say about this polish is that I HATE hot topic bottles, the brush and bottle are just not practical to use. To combat this I have bought an empty bottle of polish and I am going to decant this one.

My dream now is to find a back up of this one! I think I will cry if I run out!!!! I have attached a heap of pics cos I just LOVE this colour!











8 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Pawssies on May 22, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

nice purple!

clockwork on May 22, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

That is such a hot purple, the Hot Topic polishes are great, in agreement about the bottles though. ^^

Velvet on May 23, 2009 at 4:46 AM said...

What a 'Va,va voom" color! Love it!

Helen on May 23, 2009 at 4:46 AM said...

Beautiful! I can see why you were staring at that all day - I would be too.

neglelakk og meg on May 23, 2009 at 7:52 PM said...

This is a relly lovely color.

Atomica on May 24, 2009 at 2:10 AM said...

Holllllyyy smokes! Purple with flakey glitter? I'm dying over here...Must hunt this one down!

(And whoa, your nails are hella long! It really shows off the colour of the polish well! Thanks for the swatches!)

STERLINGNAILS on May 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM said...

Pawssies- sure is

Cockwork- Totally agree

Velvet- Me too!

Helen - heheh thanks

Negleakk og meg- sure is

Atomica- Yes u must it is super awesome! Hehehe thanks thinking about making them shorter tho

Lucy on May 24, 2009 at 8:49 PM said...

Love purple and love glitter. I can imagine the bottle top looks like a pain to use. It is an interesting shape though. Don't blame you for staring at your nails. They look gorgeous with all that glitter.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template