Monday, May 11, 2009

Pretty Zoyas!


Hiya All

Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been flat out! My sister has arrived back from the USA to live, I haven't seen her in 9 years....... so its been an amazing time for me. Well time for some Zoya pinks I loooove.
Gweneth
A real delight to apply. A rosy red based pink and only 2 coats needed to give you perfection on a nail!


Jewell
Oh such a fab creamy barbie pink that applies like a dream.... lost for words with this pretty one lol.


4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Meredith on May 11, 2009 at 10:25 PM said...

I love the Zoya colors, but find that they tend to chip quicker than some other brands. Now that I have my gel nails, though, they work brilliantly.

clockwork on May 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM said...

These two are really special,love the red especially.

Mary on May 12, 2009 at 1:03 AM said...

I love Gweneth, one of my favorites. Have fun catching up with your siter :)

Lucy on May 13, 2009 at 6:51 AM said...

I just ordered the Zoya color lock system and a few others. I got the Ladida & Oohlala samplers for free! Great deal. It's a Twitter deal. It's on Scrangie's and ManicureMommas' blogs.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template