Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stoke of Midnight ...


Hiya All


hope you are having a great weekend. I have managed to get some swatching done today and following on from my last post... here is another from the same collection. I believe it was the China Glaze Glass Slipper collection. It seems I have a few from this collection... without even knowing.


Today I tried this lovely blue sparkly polish Stroke of midnight. It seems to border on aqua and has a silver glitter throughout. I am loving this one.. its so shimmery. 2 coats and you have an opaque nail. The formula is great as well, its not too thick or thin.... just loving it!


On to the PICS!!!















6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on May 30, 2009 at 7:52 PM said...

Wow, I really love this one. Looks so beautiful on you. I think I need this shade. I know I need this!!

charlene on May 30, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...

gosh. your nails are gorgeous! i want to lick them. lol. :)

Mary on May 30, 2009 at 9:54 PM said...

How lovely! I don't think I've ever heard of the Cinderella collection. That is just beautiful and your nails are gorgeous :)

Deez Nailz ~ where the CANADIAN Bloggers at ? on May 31, 2009 at 12:54 AM said...

That is a beautiful color!

kittyluvscolor on May 31, 2009 at 2:40 AM said...

I love this! I have to get some of this line, so pretty!

The Pretty Brown Girl on May 31, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

Your nails are awesome! I love the length and shape. That color looks great on you. I've never heard of that collection before. Thanks for this post.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template