Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zoya Indigo... I love you!


Hiya All



well its hump day and hooray to that! It has been a very long week. Today I have for you something I put on today that blew me out of the water. Zoya Indigo, I have NO idea why I haven't tried this one sooner... its fabulous. This is a lovely indigo blue with sprinkled glitter inside. The application is lovely, 2 coats and the nail is completely opaque with colour. The glitter in the bottle looks fab but it is somewhat subtle on the nail. Still lovely to look at, this polish really looks amazing in the sun. So enough talk here are heaps of pics!












7 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Dee on May 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous color! I might need to get it. Were there any difficulties in removing, such as staining?

clockwork on May 27, 2009 at 11:32 PM said...

I adore this polish so much, the subtle glitter is a nice effect as well. Looks great on your nails.

kittyluvscolor on May 28, 2009 at 2:01 AM said...

This looks great on your nails!

Cali369 on May 28, 2009 at 2:58 AM said...

Lovely - I have this one untried too since the last Zoya exchange. Good to hear it's only two coats...

Lucy on May 28, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

Very pretty. The subtle shimmer is lovely. Looks fantastic on you

Francine on May 29, 2009 at 9:10 PM said...

Fantastic color! I hope to buy Zoya's even in Roma asap! Have a nice day, and good luck for your wedding!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I need help, I want to buy some Zoya polishes but I can't find the colors that I need in The art of beauty site. Do you know where can I bay them here in Sydney. Thanks! KARY.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template