Friday, May 01, 2009

Zoya La-Di-Da Collection Summer 2009


Hiya All


Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend.


Today I have for you the Zoya La-Di-Da Collection Summer 2009. I have to say I am totally diggin this collection. This collection is full of cremes and there are some really awesome bright creams in here too. I can honestly say that there wasn't 1 colour I didn't like in the collection.. Zoya have really rocked it with this collection. OK on to pics now :-)



Pippa
This one is a lovely medium yellow. I found the application to be excellent, it took 2 coats to get it opaque. I have to honestly say this is one of the better yellows I have tried. I tend to find yellows are really streaky but this one came up a dream.






Paz
Oh Paz how I love you... OMG is all I could say when I put this one on. I love this bright orange red... its super funky and just looks amazing on, I could not stop staring at my nails after I put this baby on. Apart from being a awesome colour .. the application for this one was a dream.. 2 buttery coats that ended in this awesome orange red dream of nail colour... loving this one!!!





Ali
Well hmmm this is a super bright candy pink that I just adore! This one applied really well and is super glossy with topcoat. Really loving this pink!





Dita
Dita is an awesome light cranberry red colour. It is a creme that applies like a dream. This one is also super glossy with topcoat




America
Oh how I love this creamy red. The application is awesome and yet again another colour that is super glossy with topcoat. I love reds and this one is just fab!






Renee
Another brilliant pink, not as baby and bright as Ali... but still beautiful. I am sure I will be wearing this one often!







4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Mary on May 3, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

They're all pretty, but I love Renee! I just got my first Zoya's this week and am already plotting more. After seeing them on you I'm sure I'll add some of the La-Di-Da ones.

clockwork on May 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

These are all pretty, really like Pippa and Dita especially.

Lucy on May 4, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

The collection looks lovely on you. I love Pippa! Just a gorgeous color.

- Renée - on October 15, 2009 at 7:30 AM said...

I have to buy the Renee color just because of its name... :P It's a gorgeous color too haha

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template