Thursday, May 07, 2009

Zoya Ooh-La-La swatches..loving this collection!


Hiya all

Hope your having a fab week. So happy its Friday tomorrow, I am totally over this week... far too busy!

Enough complaining, time to talk about my favourite topic.. nail polish. Today I have come quick and nasty swatches I did over the weekend from Zoyas new Ooh-La-La collection. I love all the colours in the collection except Emme.I found all of the polishes to apply well, last really well and look great, obviously with the exception of Emme. I found Emme to be streaky, you can see the brush stokes and not a pleasant colour to look at. So enough talk onto the pics


Emme




Ginessa




Goldie




Kayt





Madori





Tallulah



2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Tuli on May 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM said...

I love this collection ! Such a beautiful colors ! Thanx :-)

Lucy on May 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM said...

What gorgeous colors. Your nails look beautiful. Love Tallulah and Goldie. Very nice collection.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template