Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bloom Bonnie


Hiya All
Still feeling a little on the sick size, but nearly all better. Think a few more days in bed may fix me up. In my crazy haze of sickness I cut my nails. The good thing is now i can wear hot dark colours on my nails. I actually managed to change the colour on my nails this week. Today I have for you Bonnie which I had on for 1 day and then went back to wearing nothing on my nails.
Bonnie is an awesome colour from Bloom and I would have to say this is my fav from their collection. Its a lovely dark blue packed full of micro blue glitter pieces. The application is excellent, 2 coats and the nail is opaque. It also dries glossy so its super glittery. Just love this one.
Oh I also made my nails even shorter today again hehe. I think I will be applying some false nails on for the wedding, simply due to the fact the management over the wedding will be much easier for me... So will show you what they look like when i get time to apply them.









4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

kittyluvscolor on June 21, 2009 at 7:02 AM said...

I love this one too! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

love the shade. but why would you wear fake nails, when your naturals look like this? they're still quite long and absolutely adorable.

STERLINGNAILS on June 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

Kitty- i love it too

Anon- thanks, no i have made them even shorter since then. Going fake due to the ease of it, will not have to worry about polish ect chipping on the day

Lucy on June 23, 2009 at 12:43 AM said...

Another beauty. I really have to check these out. Such depth of color and shine. Please take care of yourself. Hope your doing better. I hope I'm not too shocked by your new length!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template