Sunday, June 07, 2009

Bloom Elise, hmmm i love this!


Hiya All
Hope your having a good weekend, I am... its a long one!

Today I have for you Bloom Elise. I bought this one yesterday and OMG I am loving it. This one is a lovely purple/magenta colour that has micro glitter flake throughout. The application of this was good 2 coats and the nail is opaque. The polish dried somewhat glossy as in my pics I have no top coat on at all.

Totally loving this one!





6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Céline on June 7, 2009 at 9:22 PM said...

Very pretty !

Deez Nailz ~ where the CANADIAN Bloggers at ? on June 8, 2009 at 3:38 AM said...

wow, no top-coat? this is a very nice polish!

Lucy on June 8, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

That is really a gorgeous shade. Nice shine also. Looks very pretty on you.

kelliegonzo on June 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

amazing color!

tuli on June 8, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

This color is amazing ! I love this maganta shade and these glitter !

STERLINGNAILS on June 9, 2009 at 3:07 PM said...

Celine- thank you, sure is a gr8 colour

Deez- yep no top coat and is glossy

lucy- thank you

kellie, sure is

tuli, i know i am in love with it, so glittery

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template