Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bloom Mena


Hiya All

Hope you are having a good week. Today I have for you Bloom Mena. This one totally reminds me of OPI My private jet... the holo version. The application of this one is excellent, 2 coats and the nail is completely opaque. The polish had a nice consistency.It went on smooth and was not too thick at all. I have to say that the holo effect is more noticeable in the bottle rather than the nail.... but still looks great!

I have one other colour to show you later this week and its hot!








5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

clockwork on June 10, 2009 at 11:15 PM said...

Another gorgeous Bloom, looks amazing.

Lucy on June 11, 2009 at 12:07 AM said...

I like this polish. Really pretty.

kelliegonzo on June 11, 2009 at 12:40 AM said...

seriously gorgeous! i'm in luuuust with this polish haha!

kittyluvscolor on June 11, 2009 at 1:33 AM said...

I'm so jealous!!!! Love your color choices!

Céline on June 11, 2009 at 1:39 AM said...

OMG ! I'll die for having this polish haha !
Lookd gorgeous on your nails

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template