Monday, June 01, 2009

China Glaze Belle of the ball


Hiya All


Hope you had a good weekend!


Today I have for you another one from the collection I have been going through last week. Finally confirmed the collection is called the "Glass Slipper" collection... or as I call it the Cinderella collection. So the one I am sporting today is Belle of the ball. This one is is such a yummy strawberry red with heaps of shimmer. Again this collection reminds me of the new collection China Glaze has out called the Summer days collection. If you can find Belle of the ball I would not worry just go check out the summer days collection.


This colour applied really well, it took 2 coats to get the nails matching the colour in the bottle. This one doesn't seem to get as much tip wear as its other friends from the collection. Truly loving this one!


In the next few weeks I think I will be posting more soft shades, as the wedding is pending and i need to de stain my nails. So its time for some boring soft shade posts. Can you tell I don't like soft shades? .... on to some pics








2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on June 2, 2009 at 5:30 AM said...

I am loving this collection! Looks so pretty on you. I aspire to your nails.

STERLINGNAILS on June 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

Lucy: hehe me too, aww thanks

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template