Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Bloom Haul... oh so hot


Hiya All


Hope you are all well and have had a good week. I am super happy that its a long weekend... Is it possible that I may get some swatches done?....we will see. I did manage to go shopping for polishes... I got some lovely bloom polishes today, which I hope to swatch this weekend. So for now here are a pic of the colours I got.





3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Céline on June 7, 2009 at 4:39 AM said...

oh waowww ! They're awesome, lucky you !

enamelcoated on June 7, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

I got Jessica Mauboy I a few weeks ago as well, just wait till you put it on!

Lucy on June 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

Nice colors. Look forward to seeing them swatched.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template