Monday, June 08, 2009

ooOOooHH Another Bloom polish


Hiya All


Well the long weekend has come to a close, hope you have all had a great weekend. I spent a little bit of time swatching the Blooms I picked up over the weekend. Today I have for you Zooey. I love this color, its a grey based polish packed with grey silver flakes. Th application of this one was a little crappy. It was a bit thick and gloopy, but only 2 coats was needed due to this. Even though this is a glittery polish it still dries glossy for me.

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by the bloom range and hope to get more of their polishes soon. OK enough talk time for pics.





4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

kittyluvscolor on June 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM said...

I love this! One day I will be able to afford bloom! I love you polishes!

clockwork on June 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM said...

This is incredible o.O Wow.

Céline on June 10, 2009 at 2:45 AM said...

Obviously,that's going to make me jealous ! lol
Amazing color ^^

Lucy on June 23, 2009 at 12:38 AM said...

Love the glitter and the color. So pretty with your beautiful nails.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template