Tuesday, June 02, 2009

OPI Berry Extraordinary..OoOoohhh


Hiya All
Has everyone got over their Mondayitis? I think I still have mine.... and its Wednesday tomorrow..eeek

Today I have for you swatch I did over the weekend. OPI Berry Extraordinary, a really nice blue based pink with a micro shimmer through out. I like this one but its very dupey so its not something I am going to try to wear often, but had to try it out. The one thing I really do love about this colour is the application. It took 2 light coats to cover the nail, which is excellent as it took next to no time to dry. I also love the way it is really glossy prior to topcoat and just shimmers in the sun. This one is defiantly going to get a turn on my toes... yes even though its winter I still obsess over doing my feet.

I find it essential to do the upkeep on the feet even though you don't see them too often during winter. Summer sneaks up and the worst thing is to have neglected feet during winter, as it takes all summer to get them back to looking great.
How many of you still do pedicures throughout winter? I gave myself a paraffin pedicure over the weekend, lots of work but great results!
Anyway enough talk u want to see pics ...









4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Velvet on June 3, 2009 at 3:39 AM said...

Such a great looking color on your nails. Just lovely!

STERLINGNAILS on June 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

Velvet: thank you

Caramel Diva on June 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM said...

I love your OPI and China Glaze nail polish collection

jellybich on September 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM said...

Where can I get this color? I'm a hairdresser, and I own a Merle Norman Cosmetics Studio where I carry OPI, and I can't find it.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template