Sunday, June 28, 2009

OPI Blooming collection


Hiya all
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, have been busy with wedding preps. I have one more post after this one and then will be taking a break for a while. The colours I have for you today are from the OPI blooming collection, which is an Ulta exclusive. I found all of these colours to apply well.

The first colour I tried was OPI Fuchsia Fling, I absolutely love this colour, its a darkened creamy fuchsia pink. Hot stuff!

The next colour is OPI I'm OK You're bouquet. I was a bit sceptical about this colour as I am truly not a fan of light or baby pinks but I actually surprised myself and loved this one. This is a creamy baby pink with a blue undertone.

Last but not least OPI The Violet-ter, the Better. This colour I adore. This is a medium purple that leans towards pink. It applies like a creme and has a very subtle shimmer to it.

4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on June 30, 2009 at 6:17 AM said...

Your wedding is getting closer! Glad your back and hopefully feeling much better. Love all three colors on you. Your nails look beautiful as always.

Rachel on June 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM said...

Best of luck planning your wedding and on the big day!

Oh, it's a Trade Secret exclusive collection, not an Ulta...

csarah718 said...

I love these polishes, I wish I could find them in my 'hood.....

gildedangel on August 9, 2009 at 3:24 PM said...

Thank you for these swatches! I got the first one pictured at Trade Secret earlier today, and I love it!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template