Saturday, June 13, 2009

OPI Rinse Charming...lovely


Hi All

Hope you are all well. Today I have for you a favourite of mine. Its a silver foil colour from OPI called Rinse Charming. This colour was released with the OPI Whirlpool collection. It came with what I believe 2 reds. I love this colour as its unique to any other OPI I own. It really reminds me of foil, you need 2 coats to get the exact look of the bottle and it dries with a foily shimmer. The application was OK, as this has a foil finish it was streaky on the first coat but the second coat fixed all that up. However in saying all that... it you have any flaws on you nails like ridges this polish with make them noticeable due to its consistency. All in all I love this colour!

Onto pics!






6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

kittyluvscolor on June 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

oh wow I love this one!!!!!

Céline on June 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM said...

Gorgeous !! You have a real treasure with polishes that you showed us these last days !

360DegreeSneezeGuard on June 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

Now THAT is a silver. Beautiful!

Vanessa on June 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Wowza! This is spectacular!! I love it, will have o pick it up ;)

Lucy on June 16, 2009 at 1:27 AM said...

I've never seen this one. Just a gorgeous shade.

STERLINGNAILS on June 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

Kitty- thanks its a really great colour

celine- heheh thanks, have a few more blooms to go!

360- sure is

venessa- yes u need it :-)

Lucy- sure is

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template