Wednesday, June 03, 2009

OPI Sunbelievable Collection... a big meh


Hiya All
Today I have for you some pics of the OPI Sunbelievable collection. I have to be honest and say I was not impressed or overwhelmed by this collection. The only colour that kinda caught my fancy was the blue called Sea? i told you. This one reminds me of Azure for sure but with a bunch of glitter thrown in. Here are some pics.. note there is not much sun out in Aus these days so pics are a little on the dark side

Banana Bandanna
I totally hated this one. This was so hard to apply evenly and looked disgusting after it was applied. It is so watery and streaky and super disappointing. Sorry if you like yellows.... but this is really a bad one.

If the Fuchsia fits
Now this one is a great colour, a lovely blue based pink. It applied OK, again a little watery and for such a great colour its far too sheer. In the picture i have 3 coats and you can still see my tips under the polish. Hmmm a little disappointed with this one.

I'm his coral friend
Well I love corals, so I was drawn to this one. Is this meant to be a jelly? as it applies like one. Again i found this a little sheer but the application was good and the colour... ohh I love the colour. I still think I would buy this one again.

Now to the one I adore from this collection
Sea I told you
This is a super colour. A lovely deep blue which has an aqua shimmer throughout. This was the only one from the collection that applied well. 2 coats and your nail is opaque with colour. I adore this one!

6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

clockwork on June 3, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

Wow Banana Bandana looks completely disappointing, shame about the collection.

Velvet on June 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM said...

I ordered the blue color. As I had a feeling the other polishes would be too sheer or streaky. I had no idea the yellow would be that bad!! Wow! But..thanks for posting them anyway.

Olivia C. on June 4, 2009 at 7:23 AM said...

It is a bit of a let down... but I like the blue one a lot!

Lucy on June 4, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

They all look so pretty on you.
Ecept of that djon mustard polish. Not to crazy about that one.

vodca on June 7, 2009 at 2:51 AM said...

i like "I'm his coral friend"
ะthanks for swatch them ...
in Thailand They sell OPI so expensive.it is about 15 USD/bottle.
so now i can oreder this color online.
thanks a lot.

Atomica on June 9, 2009 at 11:00 AM said...

That blue is what saved the collection from being total bunk.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template